Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.283 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 836,675 Franc (158,371 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (18 minutes ago)