Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.283 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,338,662 Franc (253,391 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (28 minutes ago)