Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.382 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,673,391 Franc (310,921 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (37 minutes ago)