Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.592 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,813,088 Franc (503,068 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)