Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.534 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,927,146 Franc (528,923 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (27 minutes ago)