Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.036 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,442,724 Franc (R$ 13,346) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)