Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.627 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,353,776 Franc (R$ 14,298) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)