Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.451 XOF / XPF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 43% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,406,578 Franc (808,445 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)