Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.562 XOF / XPF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 37% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,208,915 Franc (576,902 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)