Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.460 XOF / XPF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 46% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,952,631 Franc (907,051 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)