Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.489 XOF / XPF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 35% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,113,439 Franc (385,027 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)