Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.519 XOF / XPF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 36% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,650,047 Franc (480,167 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)