Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.739 XOF / MRO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,197,583 Franc (688,712 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)