Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.754 XOF / MRO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,219,006 Franc (694,975 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)