Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.714 XOF / MRO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,719,854 Franc (1,003,379 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)