Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.585 XOF / MRO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,384,835 Franc (1,504,668 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)