Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 743.165 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,349,165 Franc (£4,507) in Nottingham.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)