Cost of living comparison between Nottingham, United Kingdom and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 784.159 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,924,176 Franc (£2,454) in Nottingham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)