Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.292 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,912,813 Franc (59,024 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)