Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.543 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,625,545 Franc (24,067 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (30 minutes ago)