Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.875 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,127,793 Franc (64,623 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,890,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)