Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.235 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,555,397 Franc (52,105 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)