Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.244 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,433,767 Franc (51,835 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)