Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.404 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,554,110 Franc (51,209 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)