Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.344 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,637,724 Franc (Mex$ 93,061) in Nogales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)