Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.343 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 980,867 Franc (руб 94,838) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)