Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.606 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 975,759 Franc (руб 92,001) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)