Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.390 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,820,316 Franc (руб 193,866) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (43 minutes ago)