Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.634 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,791,540 Franc (руб 207,495) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (41 minutes ago)