Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.170 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,780,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,155,762 Franc (₨263,854) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)