Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.108 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,185,910 Franc (₨130,210) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)