Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 196.428 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,626,253 Franc (R$ 8,279) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)