Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.837 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,663,463 Franc (R$ 15,147) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)