Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.804 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,552,580 Franc (R$ 16,815) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)