Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.457 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,846,131 Franc (¥338,322) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (36 minutes ago)