Cost of living comparison between Niš, Serbia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.340 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 666,162 Franc (124,739 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)