Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.479 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,970,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,317,990 Franc (240,575 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)