Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.577 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,563,543 Franc (280,360 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (38 minutes ago)