Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.357 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 847,869 Franc (158,278 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (22 minutes ago)