Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.846 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,192,031 Franc (元26,144) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)