Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.731 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,070,824 Franc (元24,440) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)