Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.385 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,099,484 Franc (元25,178) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)