Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.480 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,721,049 Franc (¥314,051) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)