Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.457 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,752,319 Franc (¥321,130) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)