Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.033 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,214,425 Franc (¥638,714) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)