Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.393 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,170,407 Franc (¥402,431) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)