Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.847 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,418,753 Franc (¥705,376) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (37 minutes ago)