Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.880 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,548,836 Franc (€3,946) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)