Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.022 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,309,534 Franc (€1,990) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)