Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,720,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,435,569 Franc in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)