Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,956,341 Franc in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)