Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 609.340 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,501,287 Franc ($2,464) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)