Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,817,498 Franc ($2,994) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)