Cost of living comparison between Nha Trang, Vietnam and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02698 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 830,142 Franc (30,769,472 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (32 minutes ago)