Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.893 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,515,472 Franc (Mex$ 52,452) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)