Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 727.844 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,556,949 Franc (£4,887) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 2 hours ago)