Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 781.751 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,523,405 Franc (£1,949) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (42 minutes ago)