Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 764.359 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,916,569 Franc (£2,507) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)