Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.166 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,876,831 Franc (R 44,511) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)