Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.479 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,869,954 Franc (R 41,117) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)