Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 477.992 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,490,353 Franc (AU$5,210) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)