Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 458.528 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,329,097 Franc (AU$5,080) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)