Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 437.827 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,661,756 Franc (AU$6,079) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)