Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 454.153 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,240,686 Franc (AU$9,338) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (36 minutes ago)