Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,054 prices entered by 1,169 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 609.340 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,599,800 Franc ($4,267) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)