Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,303 prices entered by 1,278 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 566.790 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,875,256 Franc ($8,602) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)