Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 449.613 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,389,372 Franc (NZ$7,538) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)