Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 387.682 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,948,449 Franc (NZ$10,185) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)