Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.644 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,537,628 Franc (NZ$6,105) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)