Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 399.400 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,148,400 Franc (NZ$10,387) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)