Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 439.239 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,792,787 Franc (NZ$6,358) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)