Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 430.142 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,158,124 Franc (NZ$7,342) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)