Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 378.771 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,210,814 Franc (NZ$11,117) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (22 minutes ago)