Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.566 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,185,279 Franc (NZ$10,716) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)