Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 532.930 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,381,617 Franc ($6,345) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)