Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 609.340 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,332,925 Franc ($3,829) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)