Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.956 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,653,539 Franc (Q20,176) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (26 minutes ago)