Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 791 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.591 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,381,803 Franc (Q16,531) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)