Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 757 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.199 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,468,204 Franc (Q33,719) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (39 minutes ago)