Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.567 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,090,625 Franc (Q13,371) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)