Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 830 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.511 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,031,419 Franc (Q28,016) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (37 minutes ago)