Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 985 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.406 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,371,258 Franc (Q31,035) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)