Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 547.268 XOF / CHF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 35% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,892,485 Franc (CHF 8,940) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)