Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.382 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 35% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,132,229 Franc (25,138 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 4 hours ago)