Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.113 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 27% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,345,688 Franc (27,660 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)