Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.065 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,251,985 Franc (27,779 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)