Cost of living comparison between Nerima, Japan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.393 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,352,546 Franc (¥436,202) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)