Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.281 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,767,848 Franc (¥713,454) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (32 minutes ago)