Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.108 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,878,508 Franc (¥759,342) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (44 minutes ago)