Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.623 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,060,924 Franc (R 48,352) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 2 hours ago)