Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.166 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,158,056 Franc (R 51,180) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)