Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.081 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,619,479 Franc (₨178,335) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)