Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.195 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,645,681 Franc (₨322,853) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (44 minutes ago)