Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20559 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,519,072 Franc (COL$7,388,690) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)