Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19339 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,980,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,533,272 Franc (COL$13,099,313) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)