Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.531 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,597,549 Franc (58,467 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (40 minutes ago)