Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.047 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,206,023 Franc (33,914 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)