Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.242 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,549,061 Franc (63,103 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)