Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.147 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 4% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,458,601 Franc (61,599 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)