Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.559 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,177,956 Franc (58,248 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (38 minutes ago)