Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.255 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 732,696 Franc (4,304TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)