Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.347 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,162,281 Franc (13,401 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (about 2 hours ago)