Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.724 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,694,163 Franc (23,422 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)