Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.801 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,041,945 Franc (12,242 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)