Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.047 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,343,555 Franc (R$ 7,033) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (30 minutes ago)