Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 607 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 165.475 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,455,420 Franc (R$ 14,839) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)