Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 201.202 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,425,876 Franc (R$ 7,087) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)