Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 180.118 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,002,502 Franc (R$ 5,566) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)