Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.910 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,344,006 Franc (R$ 6,896) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)