Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.513 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,094,307 Franc (€3,219) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)