Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.962 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,216,888 Franc (€3,406) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)