Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.556 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,808,506 Franc (€2,759) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)