Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 673.909 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,942,184 Franc (€4,366) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)