Cost of living comparison between Naples, Italy and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,955,482 Franc (€2,976) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)