Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 399.400 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,167,029 Franc (NZ$7,929) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)