Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 388.688 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,641,949 Franc (NZ$9,370) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)