Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 430.997 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,643,704 Franc (NZ$3,814) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)