Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.727 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,394,416 Franc (元27,294) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)