Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.977 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,109,433 Franc (元24,535) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)