Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.508 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,820,079 Franc (€5,828) in Nantes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)