Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.170 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,361,970 Franc (元15,447) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (35 minutes ago)