Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.791 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,950,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,025,228 Franc (元34,460) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)