Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.731 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,891,321 Franc (元34,124) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)