Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.343 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,320,783 Franc (元27,516) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)