Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.938 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,085,496 Franc (元25,145) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,275 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (15 minutes ago)