Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.704 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,313,154 Franc (元26,375) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Modesto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)