Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.154 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,279,978 Franc (元27,093) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)