Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.001 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,676,315 Franc (元19,956) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)