Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.671 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,218,873 Franc (€6,434) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)