Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.871 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,598,063 Franc (€5,503) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (38 minutes ago)