Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.856 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,725,151 Franc (€5,663) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)