Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.272 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,623,189 Franc (€3,979) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (about 1 hour ago)