Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.341 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,116,848 Franc (€3,220) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)