Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,172,462 Franc (€3,306) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)