Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.440 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,672,502 Franc (€5,603) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Prague costs 700 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)