Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.927 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,880,155 Franc (7,220 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)