Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 434.374 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,875,868 Franc (4,319 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (38 minutes ago)