Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.144 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,161,984 Franc (7,882 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)