Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.626 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,545,696 Franc (87,694 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)