Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.657 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,587,176 Franc (89,888 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)